Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gouache n' Stuff

These are some of my first attempts with guache. I'm really stoked on them!!

Each of the pieces took 30 minutes. I did them in my Life Drawing class. I wanted to make class a little more interesting this week because for some reason I wasn't really in the mood (which is rare), so I decided to try a new medium. The school has a few small tubes of limited colors buried in the bottom of the very small art supplies drawer and I dug them out and used them all class. At this rate I think the school is going to need to purchase some more paint!

What do you guys think?

ps. I hate guns but the model was holding one so I tried to incorperate it.

pps. sorry for the quality, they're just photographs.


2 comments:

nate said...

nice stuff anita! youve been really busy and your stuff lately has gotten super fun and interesting. Keep up the good work, cant wait to see more!

Anita said...

Thanks Nathan!